Charles Stack on Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:36:45 -0400 (EDT)

RE: Nelix (was: Re: [PLUG] surge projectors - Follow up)

I said I would shut about it but somebody challenged me.  I was just
clarifying how the law would probably view this action.

It's nice that everyone is so willing to forgive Mr. Felix for his lack of
judgement.  Forgiveness is nice.  But, in my book, that doesn't excuse what
he did. Wait until your children get that kind of garbage and see how you
feel then.

BTW, reread his apology and the text and subject of the original message.
He may be sorry for what he did, but the apology doesn't jive with the
original message.  If I can quote -

Subject: [PLUG] surge projectors
Re: "a pix for your eyes only - below "

The offending material was then attached.  What did he really mean to send
if not this image?

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse to break it.

To answer your question, "How is the world a better place if nelix is
prosecuted or suffers
punitive action, even by us?"

Answer that yourself.  Do you have children?  The decisions you make today
will affect them tomorrow.

Sorry if I am sounding like an ultra conservative and hardliner.  That's my
priveledge as a parent.

cjs