Joel A. Matz on Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:13:10 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] neal / file attachments (was: surge projectors)

I have to say, your important safety tip is the most constructive thing
to come out of this thread.  I don't agree with what he did but there's
no reason not to try to approach the solution set with a logical &
enlightened attitude.

cheers,

Joel