William H. Magill on Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:27:50 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] surge projectors

>   Personally, I want to see the picture he meant to send us.  That would count a
>   lot towards convincing me of his sincerity.

Aha yes... one of the benefits of reading mail via emacs....

You don't have to deal with all those cute pictures that people include.
I simply delete enclosures or attachements that I'm not expecting in
advance... prevents all kinds of virus infections.

Use it for news reading also.... same benefit.

--
                        www.tru64unix.compaq.com
                              www.tru64.org

T.T.F.N.
William H. Magill                          Senior Systems Administrator
Information Services and Computing (ISC)   University of Pennsylvania
Internet: magill@isc.upenn.edu             magill@acm.org
http://www.isc-net.upenn.edu/~magill/