Sandhitsu R Das on Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:08:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Potential LINUX convert SEEKING NOTEBOOK

On a philosophical note, I don't really appreciate using an expression
like the "Linux convert". I think Linux is meant to be just another
choice. If you like it, you use it. The open source/Linux philosophy does
not advocate people to dump other alternatives and force them to use Linux
- rather it encourages freedom of choice. At least I see it that way and
I'm sure many others in the list also do. (See my .sig :)

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:

> At 1:04 AM -0400 10/19/00, art newmark wrote:
> >I need to purchase a notebook by SATURDAY and would like to try a
> >LINUX notebook.

Life's about freedom - so is Linux.