John Kirk on Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:38:33 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] meeting at the Pennsylvania Convention Center

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 01:19:33PM -0400, Darxus@ChaosReigns.com wrote:
> I figure we should continue without our plans to meet at CIGNA in
> november, and then the convention center (PCCA) for December and January.

  Yes.  Good idea.

> So unless I get significant response to this email, we'll meet at CIGNA in
> November, and PCCA in December & January.

  Go for it, as far as I'm concerned.

> Here is a panaramic shot of the Overlook Cafe. Required QTVR plugin
> (i.e., Windows or Mac browser)
> We may be able to provide T1-speed SDSL at the meeting if it's needed.

  We should put effort into using this effectively.  The venue is so convenient
for public access, we should announce these ones especially widely and early.

        regards,    -- John Kirk