Darxus on Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:19:54 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] meeting at the Pennsylvania Convention Center

Okay, so we can meet at the pennsylvania convention center, at 11th & Arch
streets, with seating for up to 150 people, without having to provide a
list of attendees names, for free, at least for our november, december,
and januaray meetings.

I figure we should continue without our plans to meet at CIGNA in
november, and then the convention center (PCCA) for December and January.

But if an overwhelming majority of you want to meet at the PCCA in
November, I kind of need to know now, to let them know.

The PCCA's website is http://www.paconvention.com

There is lots of parking information at
http://www.paconvention.com/b1d1.html

The PCCA is literally on top of the Market East train station, so if
you're coming in via train or subway, you don't even need to walk outside
to get there.

So unless I get significant response to this email, we'll meet at CIGNA in
November, and PCCA in December & January.

The rest of the info I have is below:

----- Forwarded message from Andrew White <awhite@dca.net> -----

Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:22:08 -0400 (EDT)
To: darxus@chaosreigns.com

The Pennsylvania Convention Center (PCCA) has agreed to give PLUG free
meeting space in the Overlook Cafe for at least the next three meetings
(11/1/00, 12/6/00, and 1/3/01). I was able to arrange this by calling in a
favor with the director of sales at PCCA.

Here is a panaramic shot of the Overlook Cafe. Required QTVR plugin
(i.e., Windows or Mac browser)

  http://www.paconvention.com/j1g1.html

Chairs and tables are provided, and there is room for about 100-150
people if needed.  We may be able to provide T1-speed SDSL at
the meeting if it's needed.

PCCA would like recognition (a link and a logo) on the PLUG page
in return for the meeting space.

Please contact me at your convenience if this is of interest.

----- End forwarded message -----