Darxus on Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:31:20 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] meeting at the Pennsylvania Convention Center

On 10/20, Anderson, Tim    TL33E wrote:
> 	This is obviously the perfect place.  How much will it cost after
> the free period ends?

This is not a "free period", it's a trial period.  If we behave, I believe
we will be able to continue to use it for free indefinately (in exchange
for a PCC logo & link on our web page).  This is good advertizing for
them -- we bring in technical people, who see what the PCC can provide,
who will then (hopefully) provide the PCC with more business.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com