Bill Jonas on Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:52:39 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] meeting at the Pennsylvania Convention Center

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 03:03:52PM -0400, Beldon Dominello wrote:
> This might also be a great place to do an install-fest-o-rama, too!

Hey, now that's a great idea, what with having some room and fast access
all at the same time.  I suggest we announce the December meeting
(possibly January, so we can scope it out at the December meeting) will be
an opportunity to do installs, if there is sufficient interest.  I'd be
willing to help out...

--
Bill Jonas                | "If you haven't gotten where you're going,
bill@billjonas.com        |  you aren't there yet." --George Carlin