Philip M. Ravenscroft on Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:29:21 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Help needed installing Redhat6.2 on IBM Laptop 600x

I had major problems getting X to work with my Dell laptop (Inspiron 7500). I finally broke down and bought Xi Graphics' Laptop Accelerated X, which works really well (and is _fast_). I suppose that the drawback is it's a commecial product.

Phil (don't work for Xi graphics or anything) Ravenscroft