Bill Jonas on Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:51:33 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Re: POTENTIAL LINUX CONVERT SEEKS HELP

I'm going to copy this to the PLUG list; I recall a gentleman there who had
a couple of laptops he was willing to sell, IIRC.  (This was maybe a couple
of months ago.)

--
Bill Jonas                | "If you haven't gotten where you're going,
bill@billjonas.com        |  you aren't there yet." --George Carlin