Jeff Abrahamson on Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:07:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Unix Blue Book?

On Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 12:27:15PM -0400, Erik Yunghans wrote:
> what kind of stuff do you have for sale? im sure numerous individuals here
> would be interested in older gear
> (i still wish i hadnt sold my old sparcstation2. i loved that pizzabox!)
>
> i'm interested if you have a listing...

I still have a sparc ultra 5 sitting on my floor that I want to get
rid of. If I can get enough money to go towards a nice new intel
machine, I'd surely go for it. (I'm just lazy and don't want to have
to deal with an extra archetecture. And I want to buy myself a faster
workstation anyway. ;-)

It's a Sparc ultra 5, 270 MHz, 64 Mb RAM, 4 GB hd. Includes keyboard
and mouse, but no monitor. It has Solaris 7 loaded. It works just
fine. As of this time last year, this was a new model being sold by
Sun, albeit at the bottom of their offering palette.

--
 Jeff