plug-announce-admin on Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:21:54 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce](no subject)

CIGNA will not be supplying food for tonight.  If we want, we can all chip in for pizza to be delivered.  Also, there was some suggestion made about going out afterward, which sounds cool too.

There is also a food court in Liberty Place which has lots of stuff.  They're open until about 7 or 8 on Wednesdays.

Also, deadline for RSVP is 4:30 (when I leave my office in Voorhees, NJ to get to Philly).

I'll be conducting a brief, guided tour of the art and articles outside our room tonight-- for anyone who's interested.

See y'all there.

                Beldon