Steven M. Castellotti on Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:39:09 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Question...

	I'll run a check over the traces this evening, thanks for the tip. I
have a voltmeter, but never got around to learning how to work the damn
thing, I guess this would be a good chance (it used to be my
grandfather's -- and dates back to the 70's, but maybe it'll suffice).

	As for removing the epoxy, I used a hobbyist knife, and occasionally a
razor blade to slowly scrape the epoxy away. It is all too likely that I
slipped at some point during this processes, but I was generally very
careful. I spread the process of removing the epoxy out over a couple of
nights, simply putting the thing down whenever my nerves grew
frustrated.

	I do believe I will take you up on that offer of help at the next PLUG
meeting... that would be the december meeting on journaling filesystems,
correct?

--
Steve Castellotti
Systems Programmer