Anderson, Tim TL33E on Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:28:07 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] please vote [OT]

Right, and he didn't really have sexual contact either.
I have no opinion of Clinton.  What I don't like is that some people take
events, filter them through rules and technicalites, and see the result as
being somehow infallible - all without an ounce of common sense.  Bit like a
computer program really.

tim