Eric Allan Lucas on Thu, 9 Nov 2000 23:36:56 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Error accessing the PLUG email archives

All:

Can someone please tell me why, when I try to access the PLUG email list archive for September, I get the following message:

The requested URL /mailman/pubarchive/plug/2000-September/subject.html was not found on this server.

I've been told the answer to a particular problem I am experiencing was discussed on the list in either August or September.  I'd rather find it in the archive than raise the topic again.

Thanks!

Eric Lucas