Darxus on Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:38:25 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Error accessing the PLUG email archives

On 11/09, Eric Allan Lucas wrote:
> All:
>
> Can someone please tell me why, when I try to access the PLUG email list archive for September, I get the following message:
>
> The requested URL /mailman/pubarchive/plug/2000-September/subject.html was not found on this server.
>
> I've been told the answer to a particular problem I am experiencing was discussed on the list in either August or September.  I'd rather find it in the archive than raise the topic again.

Something is wrong with the archives.  It seems to pick months at random
to archive or not, since June 2000.  If the "Downloadable version"
column is blank, it didn't archive that month.

The only people who have sufficient access to the list software are the
folks at nothinbut.net.  I know they've looked at it some.  I haven't
heard anything recently.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com