Mike Leone on Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:27:26 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Filesystem sizes

There was a post a few weeks back, when we were discussing relative
sizes of the different parts of the Linux filesystem (/usr, /home, etc).
I don't have a copy of that post, and the list archives haven't worked
in a few months. Did anybody save that, and could you please re-port? Or
email directly to me, whichever.

Later tonight I'm going to try moving the different parts of the
filesystems to their own partitions. I'll keep everybody posted.