MaD dUCK on Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:55:07 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Re: dynamic file (script output)

also sprach Kevin Falcone (on Sun, 19 Nov 2000 09:42:05PM -0500):
> ftp://ftp.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/T/TO/TOMC/scripts/sigrand.gz
>
> You need to create the FIFO and then have a daemon constantly feeding
> the pipe to keep it full.
>
> I used to do this until I wrote my own sigmonster

i could have a daemon replace my entire .signature file every now and
then, but that's not what i want. i want a different one for every
mail i send. besides, this issue is interesting with many
applications....

martin

  `echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net`

(greetings from the heart of the sun.)

--
        "it would be truly surprising
         if sound were not capable of suggesting colour,