Jeff Abrahamson on Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:33:34 -0500

home wiring (data and audio)

We're doing some construction in our house and, since we'll have walls
open, we want to bury ethernet and audio wiring.

I'm not sure what the best way to do audio is, and it's not the
subject of this list. I do know that 100baseT is picky enough (turn
radii, connectors, etc.) that I'd rather not do it myself, preferring
someone who can test stuff before the drywall goes up and cements the
decisions.

Anyway, anyone have any experience with commercial companies that do
this sort of thing? Or enough expertise to help me do this on my own
without worrying about degraded signals and so forth from amateur
work?

--
 Jeff