shana . h . pote on Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:38:00 -0500

Re: [PLUG] home wiring (data and audio)

Hi Jeff,
Actually, I have alot of experience w/ home wiring.  Hubby and I wired our
entire house with an MDF and IDF (main and intermediate distribution
frames), and have ports in every room, combined with phone and electric.
He pulled the cables, and did the phone and electric.  I made the cables
and set up the patch panels and network configuration.  I can't confess to
knowing a thing about audio, but he certainly does.

In the alternative, there's a local company called Black Box that I've
worked with.  But really, it's not necessary.  Cabling for the home is
easy, and we can walk you through it.  Besides, it's fun, and you'll learn
tons.  Email me backchannel if you like.

Shana

Shana Pote
shana.h.pote@us.pwcglobal.com