plug-announce-admin on Sun, 3 Dec 2000 19:07:55 -0500

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce]keysigning next wednesday, December 6th

There *will* be a keysigning at the December PLUG meeting.  If you wish to
participate, bring photo ID, and if you have not done so already, email me
your public key.

There is a new graph at http://www.PhillLinux.org/keys/ which shows the
signature relationships between those who have participated in our
keysignings, and the following 8 famous people:

* Linus Torvalds
* Steve Wozniak
* Philip R. Zimmermann
* Eric S. Raymond
* CERT
* Linux Kernel Archives
* Wichert Akkerman
* Werner Koch

We (the people who have participated in the keysignings) are attached to
the main cluster of gpg keys in the master keyring (served by the
keyserver network, which contains over 1.2 million keys) - via Len
Rosenthal.  There are about 80 thousand keys in this cluster, which we
could potentially trace signature paths to/from.  I inted to generate a
list of all the names in this cluster, so that I can look through them for
more famouse people.  If you would like to assist in looking through these
names, please email me.

--
Darxus@ChaosReigns.com