William H. Magill on Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:47:48 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Preparing for the next meeting

>   > On 12/01, Pat McMIchael wrote:
>   > > to web cast it to those that can't attend
>   >
>   > > Requirements are latest Browser and support for Active X
>   >
>   > So you're offering to webcast a Linux meeting, but you're not supporting
>   > Linux ?   I appreciate the offer, but find it ammusing.
>
>   There's a Netscape plug-in that supports ActiveX - dunno if it works under Linux. And
>   this way, maybe it'll help convince non-Linux people to come.

Pat is a former DEC person who recently changed jobs to work at Vspan.

As co-chair of the DECUS Local User group, he was the one who arranged for
Maddog to make his Linux presentation to the LUG at Drexel last year.

--
                        www.tru64unix.compaq.com
                              www.tru64.org

T.T.F.N.
William H. Magill                          Senior Systems Administrator
Information Services and Computing (ISC)   University of Pennsylvania
Internet: magill@isc.upenn.edu             magill@acm.org
http://www.isc-net.upenn.edu/~magill/