Darxus on Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:07:55 -0500

[PLUG] Fwd: LUG freebies from Caldera

Anybody feel like reviewing Caldera OpenLinux 2.3 so we can get some free
copies ?

----- Forwarded message from Paul Hatch <phatch@caldera.com> -----

Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 10:54:11 -0700
From: Paul Hatch <phatch@caldera.com>
To: darxus@ChaosReigns.com
Subject: LUG freebies from Caldera

Hello,

I'd like to know if your user group would be interested in receiving
free copies of Caldera OpenLinux 2.3. These could be used at LinuxFests,
InstallFests or just as handouts at your meetings. The number of copies
sent would depend on group size, but it wouldn't be skimpy.

As part of the deal I would ask that you include a review of the product
in your group newsletter or something similar.

If you'd be interested, please email me back. I would send to your
postal address listed on our user group Web page
(http://www.calderasystems.com/support/usergroups/) unless I heard
otherwise.

Thanks,
Paul Hatch
LUG liaison for Caldera

 Paul Hatch
 Caldera Systems, Inc.
 phatch@caldera.com
 phone: 801.765.4999, ext. 5811  fax: 801.765.1313

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com