Michael C. Toren on Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:06:30 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] webcasting

[snip]

> Technically, the moderator of the PLUG group is Chris Fearnley - he's the
> PLUG president. I was just voicing an opinion that I thought it was a good
> idea - especially since no one else had yet responded.

Technically, we don't have any such organizational structure.  We're just
a bunch of people interested in Linux, and Unix in general, who happen to
get together on the first Wednesday of the month and happen to have an
active mailing list.

> I personally have no authority to speak for the PLUG group, or authorize
> actions on their behalf. I'm just a member.

Just like all of us :-)

-mct