one bad brain on Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:57:44 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Meeting? LISA!

Hello,
	It just so happens that I just moved from New Orleans to Philly.  I am a co-founder of the NOLUG (New Orleans Linux Users Group).  Several of the NOLUG people are going to LISA, but most of them would love to hook up with some out of town geeks.  email me before 5:00pm (New Orleans time) and I will see if I can get ahold of some them.  Be warned, they are a rowdy bunch... and I'm sure you know New Orleans' reputation.
	Also, you can mail the NOLUG list (nolug@nolug.org) and I'm sure they will respond ASAP.

btw, I will be attending PLUG tonight.

-hunter.