one bad brain on Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:57:57 -0500

Re: [PLUG] oh i hope you guys dont hate me...

Hello,
	I can bring a laptop loaded with linux, but I am lacking a PCMCIA nic at the moment (lost mine in the move, *grumble*).  If I find my NIC I will bring the laptop for sure... if you want to make sure that I'll bring it, email me back and tell me what type of NIC you have so I can make sure I have the drivers for it.
	Otherwise, I've seen plenty of LUG presentations on Windows boxes... no big-e.

-hunter.