Michael Leone on Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:37:47 -0500

[PLUG] Re: Would you like to test V-span web cast with me takes about 10-15 minutes to see if works

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat McMichael" <maminc@voicenet.com>
To: <turgon@mike-leone.com>
Cc: <pmcmichael@vspan.com>
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 5:34 AM
Subject: Would you like to test V-span web cast with me takes about 10-15
minutes to see if works

> Mike,
>
> Hi, I did not spam the entire world asking them if they wanted me to
> broadcast this, I am friend of DCAnet and LINUX and active in the
> Compaq DECUS Users Community.

I was not the one who brought that possibility up. Personally, I think the
idea of webcasting the event - even if it's not as easily accessible to all
operating systems as we'd like - is a good idea. "Some is better than none".

> Call me or email me at v-span.
>
> Next time we can make sure the technical glitches are worked out
> before I volunteer to the entire PLUG.

Technically, the moderator of the PLUG group is Chris Fearnley - he's the
PLUG president. I was just voicing an opinion that I thought it was a good
idea - especially since no one else had yet responded.

Chris's email is chris@cjfearnley.com. You should really co-ordinate thru
him, I think - I personally have no authority to speak for the PLUG group.