Mike Leone on Sun, 10 Dec 2000 20:37:50 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Food/drink at January meeting

> Hi all,
>
> To address a question that is brought up in the December meeting regarding
> food: if we want the meeting to be catered, then we must use the
> Convention Center's "authorized" caterer, ALA.  I personally think that
> ALA's services are expensive for what you get.  However, I do know that
> the Center will generally turn a blind eye if you choose to bring your own
> snacks or non-alcoholic beverages to the meetings. I would ask that
> everyone be sure to clean up after h{im|er}self since the Center is nice
> enough to donate the space to PLUG.

Works for me. So they won't get annoyed, if we leave (say) 10 empty pizza boxes in the room when we're
done? (stacked up next to the waste baskets, of course)

Actually, I *like* going out afterwards; it's much more social. AND you get to drink beer - which usually
make people more socialable anyway! :-)