Kevin Falcone on Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:17:40 -0500

[PLUG] Re: plug visibility (was: Re: Re: PLUG digest, Vol 1 #750 - 12 msgs)

  D> Yeah, if you use the only worthy search engine (google), or one
  D> of the online lists of LUGs, you'll have no problem finding us.

well, altavista matches the plug.nothibut.net/meetings.html page
Altavista and Google are the only ones I use anymore (altavista's
power search is incredibly useful when you want to say "find foo near
bar")

  D> Although I probably should look into this meta tag thing....

definitely, but mercifully, IANAHM

-kevin

--
"The gene pool could use a little chlorine"