Darxus on Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:47:44 -0500

plug visibility (was: Re: [PLUG] Re: PLUG digest, Vol 1 #750 - 12 msgs)

On 12/13, Kevin Falcone wrote:

>   RH> Basically, I think PLUG needs more visibility for your website
>   RH> on the search engines so that folks like myself CAN FIND IT!!!
>
> <http://www.google.com/search?q=philadelphia+linux+user+group>
>
> first match

Yeah, if you use the only worthy search engine (google), or one of the
online lists of LUGs, you'll have no problem finding us.

Although I probably should look into this meta tag thing....

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com