Mike Leone on Sat, 23 Dec 2000 16:48:59 -0500

[PLUG] Plugins and Mozilla

Happy Holidays. y'all.

Anybody using Mozilla yet? Specifically, with the RealPlayer plugins?

Supposedly, any plugin that works with Netscape 4.x and up will work
with Mozilla Milestone 11+. However, the RealPlayer v8 plugin doesn't
seem to want to work (or install properly into) in a Mozilla directory
structure. Installs just fine into the Netscape directory structure.

Has anybody gotten this to work properly? I'd love to be able to use RP
on Mozilla; one less thing I'd have to reply on that crappy Netscape
Navigator for.