Inkdog.com Staff on Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:37:25 -0500

[PLUG] SCO UNIX question

Sorry I know its off topic :)

But at least its not a NT question

Hi!

	I have a question regarding SCO open server 5 0 4
We recently upgraded our LAN to serve as a net conneciton.  I configured the
SCO box to accept TCP/IP packets through its NIC.  My question is... how can
I upgrade the browswer?  I know I can go and download netscape... but will
it run with the standard GUI that comes with the OS.  Or do I need to go out
and get a new GUI off the net somewhere?

I only want it for web surfing and web based email... my first thought is...
will it run Gnome or K or something like that?

Thanks

Anthony