Michael Leone on Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:17:26 -0500

Re: [PLUG] SCO UNIX question

> Sorry I know its off topic :)
>
> But at least its not a NT question

As long as we don't spend TOO much time on non-Linux-ish matters, a few OT
questions are OK. It's not like this is an OVERWHELMING busy list, with 100+
messages a day or anything. Every now and again isn't a problem.

And no, I have no idea how to answer your question. Sorry.

(Except that - you may want to avoid Netscape, if you can, and try Mozilla.
I prefer it, on my Linux boxes. Altho it is more of a memory hog)