Bob Razler on Sun, 14 Jan 2001 07:47:23 -0500

RE: [PLUG] computer cases

Follow-up: The Addtronics model of the SC760 is either the 7896 or 7890.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: mg [mailto:mg@infinity.stf.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2001 4:56 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] computer cases

Hey PLUG,

        Anyone know a good place in the Philly/Greater Philly area to
buy
computer cases? I need something with at least a 350W power supply and
preferable at least midtower ATX. I've checked the usual places
(CompUSA,
Best Buy, etc) but none of them have anything that meets these specs. I
even tried Computer Renassaince on Baltimore Pike in Springfield, PA and
had no luck there either. I know of several places online where I could
order what I need but I'd rather go to a brick-and-mortar locally to
save
money on shipping.

mg