LeRoy Cressy on Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:47:30 -0500

Re: [PLUG] PATH

Depending what shell you are ysing the path can be found in:

/etc/profile		Bash & Korn Shells default for all users
~/.profile		Personal for login shells
~/.bashrc		Personal for non login shells like xterms

Michael Whitman wrote:

> I have a RH 6.2 system.  I need to find PATH and edit it since I destroyed
> it accidentally with PATH=/blah:$PATH commands.  I want to subtract
> something i erroneously added to it.
>   Anyone know where it is stored on the system?

Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy   mailto:ldc@netaxs.com         /\_/\
                       http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc   ( o.o )
                       Phone:  215-535-4037          > ^ <