multiple seriousity on Sat, 27 Jan 2001 11:18:36 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] LWE

Well,

   I've been planning on going, even if I'm currently only registered with
an expo pass, and not a media pass like last year. 8(

   Although right now I'm sick, I'm going to be making my decision at the
last minute, I think.  I've been sick for quite a while now (it will be
two weeks this coming tuesday. 8( ), so I may just stay home.  As much as
I might want to go and collect shwag, attend parties, and see friends, my
health is more important.

   Oh well, keep us informed on the parties and special events... it's
hard enough on these things when you're just an expo'er anyways. 8P

   If anybody wants a ride and I DO decide to go, I like to drive up
there, although my friend where I normally stay hasn't gotten back to me
recently, so I don't know what I'll be doing.  At least, I have plenty of
room in my car.

--
msimons@slackware.com                              msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!