Beldon on Sat, 27 Jan 2001 07:37:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] february plug meeting location - better room at the convention center

On Saturday 27 January 2001 01:21, you wrote:
> On 01/26, Darxus wrote:
> Now how long do we expect to be using the room ?  Trying to recall how
> long we were there when the time limit was me having to catch a train..
> and I think I pretty much always had to kick people out so I could catch
> the train... around 11 ?

Sounds about right.  I may not be able to do the demo due to time
restrictions, but I'll still cover as much as I can about general theory and
techniques.

> On 01/12, beldon wrote:
> > Don't get me wrong-- I personally (and I'm sure those of us who attend
> > meetings too) appreciate the fact that you're going through all this to
> > keep us there.
>
> I want to clarify that I have not gone out of my way to keep us at the
> convention center.  I have only relayed offers from the convention center
> given to my by Andrew, and attempted to drag a consensus out of the group.

Actually that comment was intended for Andrew.  I may have gotten confused
(it happens) and put it in a message that went to you instead.

--
For translation:  http://www.kluge.net/ungeek.html