MaD dUCK on Sun, 28 Jan 2001 22:57:15 -0500

Re: [PLUG] LWE

also sprach multiple seriousity (on Sun, 28 Jan 2001 07:38:47PM -0800):
> Dress however you want, unless you're looking for job prospects.

???

dress however you want, even for job prospects. that way you can
immediately weed out the employers that have problems with other
peoples' identities. i'd much rather work in my casual clothing an get
paid less than for a job that requires me to strangle myself every
morning with a tie. that's the approach i took during various
applications, and they have always worked...

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
an avocado-tone refrigerator would look good on your resume.