Michael Leone on Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:37:10 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Magpage

>  I had good dsl with fast.net, but they're billing department can be a
>  pain. the tech support was excellent.

I've found DCA.NET to be an excellent ISP. And some of their tech support
guys (hi, Andrew! :-) are on this list.

The tech support is top notch, and I've never had problems with their
billings.

My DSL line provider is Bell/Verizon, and lately it has decided to go out on
an extended coffee break a couple times. But DCA has no control over that.