Michael Leone on Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:07:19 -0500

Re: [PLUG] trouble compiling 2.2.18 kernel under debian

> On 01/31, Fred K Ollinger wrote:
> > make[1]: as86: Command not found
>
> Did you actually take the time to read that snippet ?

Well, I read it. But just seeing that compile snippet wouldn't have told me
that I was missing a package named "bin86" (I could figure it was missing
something, but not what - in particular - was missing). What part of the
snippet indicates that specific package name is missing?