MaD dUCK on Fri, 2 Feb 2001 01:50:13 -0500

Re: [PLUG] [OT] join us at the range saturday (www.classicpistol.com)

also sprach Darxus@ChaosReigns.com (on Thu, 01 Feb 2001 05:35:55PM -0500):
> Some friends and I are going to a gun range this saturday, february 2nd,
> at 3pm.  The range is Classic Pistol (www.classicpistol.com), about 16
> minutes east of Turpike exit 27 - Willow Grove, on route 232.

???

what does linux and shooting have to do with each other??? why the
heck go shooting anyway? have you seen news broadcasts about eastern
europe lately? or don't you get them over here. i don't think guns -
which are so frequently overused to kill (mostly innocent people)
should be used for fun activities.

moreover, i don't think that this is a message destined for a linux
users group. suggest going to have a beer or anything where you can
really talk, but what's the point of meeting with linux people to go
to the range? do you feel more comfortable with geeks around???

sorry, i don't mean to be offensive, but i first can't buy that
shooting hype, and secondly i can try as hard as i want, but i just
don't see the relation between the range and plug, or why shooting
with linux people is more fun.

> I know of about 8 people who are planning on going.

you know, uh, have a blast!

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--