MaD dUCK on Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:40:26 -0500

Re: [PLUG] [OT] join us at the range saturday (www.classicpistol.com)

also sprach Darxus@chaosreigns.com (on Fri, 02 Feb 2001 06:19:51AM -0500):
> The "[OT]" in the subject was an attempt to indicate that the post was,
> indeed, Off Topic.  This is certainly not the place for a political
> debate on guns.  I'll be happy to discuss the subject further with you
> in private email.  Right now I'm going back to bed.

okay okay. i'll apologize - i wasn't in the best of moods when i got
your message, that's why i reacted the way i did.

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
there's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.