Charles Stack on Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:09:47 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Need Virus Information

Jim,
The virus I am getting is the W95.Hybris virus...but as an attachment is it
dwarf4your.exe or something like that but payload changes depending upon
sender.  Sometimes its a .scr other times its a .exe.   I have since removed
it from quarrentine and deleted it.  The mailto is always hahaha@sexyfun.net
and the subject is always been about "Snow White and her Seven Dwarfs"

Below are two of the IP's that have sent this virus under various attachment
names.

207.103.93.229
216.239.66.2 associated with a "daniel".

Last night's messages reads...

<snip>
Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The 7 Dwarfs always where very educated and
polite with Snowhite. When they go out work at mornign, they promissed a
*huge* surprise. Snowhite was anxious. Suddlently, the door open, and the
Seven
Dwarfs enter...
</snip>

Opening the payload erases your hard drive, I do believe.

Headers are: