Inkdog.com Staff on Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:22:25 -0500

[PLUG] RH 7.0 Fun with SAMBA and SWAT

Hi list..

	I cant seem to get SAMBA or SWAT to work with my new RH 7.0 box.  I dunno
why... I check the /etc/services file.. and port number 901 is good to go
for SWAT, yet when I try //localhost:901 which SHOULD allow me to view it...
I get nothing.  In fact I get a auto serch done for me by google... which
does me no good.

Has anyone played around with this?  Or has anyone heard anything about
someone having a similar problem?

Feel free to contact me offlist... thanks.

Anthony