Clinton Roane on Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:11:06 -0500

RE: [PLUG] LinuxWorld Expo

I would be interested in sending/giving money for this.  Perhaps just those
who are interested could purchase the gear??

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of Michael Leone
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 11:15 AM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] LinuxWorld Expo

> I was hoping to bump into PLUG guys at the Expo, but since I didn't know
> who to look for, didn't know anyone by sight, it was kinda difficult.

Heh. Well, we talked once about having T-Shirts or hats or buttons or
something made up, that said "PLUG" on it.
But the consensus seemed to be that no one wanted to spend or collect any
money for anything like that.

I'm still keen on the idea. T-shirt, hat, or even a button. Anybody else ?

> Still, I enjoyed most of the show.

Me, too. If I had the money, I'd hit the August version in San Fran.