Barry Spindler on Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:53:39 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Re: Help with source after kernel update

You shouldn't actually have to build the kernel, just copying in the .config
and running "make dep" should be all ya need to do. Make sure the .config
is from the currently running kernel tho.

	--Barry