Greg Lopp on Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:50:17 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Help Again

Getting a connection, but then can't surf?  I'd guess that there is a
problem with your /etc/resolv.conf    CCIL, no doubt, requires the use
of different name servers than ATT.  If you connect with CCIL but have
the old ATT DNS info in /etc/resolv.conf, your browser never figures
out that www.phillylinux.org means 207.44.32.253 and never gets the
main PLUG page.