Flint Heart on Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:20:17 -0500

Re: [PLUG] t-shirts (was: LinuxWorld Expo)

I love strange shirts.  We definately need a strange plug shirt.

N-Tropy

p.s. other of my favorite shirts.
	"sleeps well with others"
	"in my world you don't exist"
	"I've been a bad boy, can I go to your room now..."