mikefinn on Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:20:40 -0500

Re: [PLUG] OT: Mac User/User Group

At the CompuDudes WEB site, http://www.compududes.com/
there is a link which opens up a listing of user groups
in PA, DE, NJ, and MD. Several MAC groups are listed
there. Also, there is an active MAC SIG at PACS, visit
http://www.pacsnet.org/sigs/mac/index.htm for details.