leidy_sam on Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:10:17 -0500

Re:[PLUG] OT:Mac User/ User Group

'MLMUG' - Main Line Macintosh Users Group Meeting [every 2nd Saturday (99.9 % of
the Time)]

We will be meeting tomorrow - 10 March 2001 at the Paoli Memorial Hospital [as
stated by Gabriel Rosenkoetter].

9 AM to 10 AM the individual Special Interest Groups [Beginners, Intermediate /
Advanced, and Graphics] seperate into seperate Rooms.

10 AM to 11 AM [or later] we regroup for a Main Presentation.  This Month
demonstrated is CD-ROM burning.

11 AM [approx.] to Noon MLMUG Officer reports, Raffle, etc.

We meet in the left Wing of the Building - Ground Floor.  There is a MLMUG Sign
by the enterence.

'Macs@PACS' - Macintosh Users Groups at the Philadelphia Area Computer Society
meets every 3rd Saturday, 9 AM to Noon, at the Upper Moreland Middle School on
Orangemanns Road [off of Byberry Road] in Willow Grove, PA.

'StartUp Folder Lite' meets every 4th Saturday, 10 AM to Noon, at the Paoli
Memorial Hospital

Totally free - no membership.  Same Rooms as where MLMUG meets.

'MacBUS' - Macintosh Business Users Society
please go to 'www.macbus.org' for their new Location, Times [used to meet every
last Wednesday Evening, 6.30 to 9 - 9.30 PM], etc.

S.  Leidy